Today I thought I would do a post on my favorite make-up products that I like to use. However, what works on me may not work on you as everyone’s skin types are different and it took me a while to figure out what suits me and what works best for my skin tone. Trial and error usually does it.
- Chanel Vitalumiere liquid foundation: When it comes to my skin, I’m quite sensitive as I do break out easily which is why I spend a lot on foundation. I have pretty dry skin, and using a liquid works quite well. I love this as its got a silky velvet finish to it too.
- Estee Lauder blush: I got this blush in 03 electric pink which is my all time favorite. I really like how bright the color is and it shows real nice on my brown skin tone.
- Revlon liquid eyeliner: For $7 at any drug store, this eyeliner and me have a great relationship. I keep buying this over and over as the tip of the brush is pretty firm when putting it on compared to the thin brushes where you really have to be so careful when applying.
- Rimmel mascara: This mascara is great for volume which is what I look for! Long lashes 😀
- Rimmel Kate lipsticks: If your looking for long lasting color, this is it, especially the red one. It just never seems to come off 😛 ( colors in #08 and 10)
- Mac lipstick: I always have this bright pink in my handbag (Crème sheen lickable) Brightens up my look during the day.
- Cover girl lip liner: Real inexpensive and a good shade to match any red lipstick you wear. (#216)
As you can see I vary the brands when choosing my products. I like to get my foundation and blushes from department stores as my skin is sensitive. But the rest I usually head to the drug store as they are great for everyday wear, you have a lot more choice and more importantly, they are inexpensive.
If you are military, most of these products retail for a lower price at the PX.