Bacon wrapped jalapenos with cream cheese or jalapeno poppers as they’re called are real simple to make and taste real good. I love making these! All you need are some jalapenos, strips of bacon and cream cheese. Cut the jalapeno into half and scoop out all the seeds inside. Stuff them with cream cheese and wrap them with strips of bacon. Pop them in the oven at 400 F for about 20-25 minutes and you have the perfect appetizer.
Usually on the weekends, my husband and I dine out for dinner. However, we did a lot of shopping today for our new house, came home and realized we FORGOT to grab dinner on the way. Since the husband was too lazy to drive, we just had some left over pasta, but that did not seem satisfying enough. I then browsed some recipes online and came across Breadcrumb stuffed mushrooms which was real simple to make. All the stuff listed was found in my kitchen and made the most delicious appetizer. (Except we ate it after dinner lol)
- 2 lbs White Button Mushrooms
- 1 ½ cups of Homemade Fresh Breadcrumbs
- ½ cup of Parmiggiano Reggiano
- 3 Cloves of Garlic minced
- 3 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 4 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine the breadcrumbs, parmiggiano, parsley, garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Hollow out the mushrooms with a small spoon and spoon in this mixture into the mushrooms and place them in an oiled baking dish on a single layer.
- Drizzle a little more olive oil on top and bake them at 400 F degrees for about 20 minutes.